Bucktown Fire Damage to a House
This finished attic was used as an office, and the owners were very upset with the fire that started from faulty wiring. Our SERVPRO technicians concentrated on removing the burnt materials and insulation to mitigate the odors permeating throughout the house immediately. There was minimal water damage, so we set up hydroxyl generators to help eliminate the odors and airborne smoke particles. We then demolished and discarded using local codes, the surfaces of the walls and ceiling. We fogged the exposed areas with a deodorizing agent to return a more pleasant ambiance to the remodel that was about to unfold. Rely on our SERVPRO team members to get your home back to its preloss condition, "Like it never even happened."