Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
How We Ensure a Fast Response to Chicago Homes
Every disaster that occurs in your Chicago home or apartment requires the full measure of our experienced personnel, service vehicles, and premier recovery equipment. Situations like frozen pipes do not leave homeowners with the luxury of waiting until the following morning, or even several days for competent responders. Our SERVPRO restoration technicians understand the need for fast arrival to protect the structure and belongings, and that is why we strive to arrive at a damaged address within hours of the initial contact.
Advantages of Our Emergency Response Team
It is no great surprise that reacting quickly to a pressing emergency in your home can mean less restoration and recovery needs. Water and fire losses, for example, can continually worsen hour to hour, making any saved time a valuable asset to the protection of your most treasured possessions. Our prompt response amid a disaster can ensure that the appropriate mitigation steps get taken early so that situations like the frozen pipe do not flood the entire lower level of your Chicago property.
Rapid Response Includes:
• Highly trained technicians accredited through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in specific niches of the restoration industry.
• Licensed contractors for controlled demolition and repairs to plumbing, flooring, and structural concerns.
• Competent inspection professionals to determine preloss condition with the help of our customers.
• Fully stocked production vehicles with efficient recovery tools, including air movers, dehumidifiers, extractors, deodorizers, and more.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (773) 434-9100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Downtown Chicago / West Loop / Bucktown / Greektown arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.